Sep 30, 2011

GothNoWriMo 2011 starts TOMORROW!

And I STILL haven't a clue what my plot is. I've worked out the ghost, the conflict (a romance one and a supernatural one) and I've identified most of the main characters, but I feel so unprepared. If I just work on the details of the first scene and what it's about, maybe that'll be enough to get me pantsing my way through the month. (I'm a pantser at heart, but I like to have some soft of blueprint to follow, some idea where I'm headed.)

I've been working through Susan Bischoff's Blueprint (amazing document) and I've tweaked it a bit to include some other bits and pieces that I'll find helpful.

Right. I'd better start working out the details of the first scene.

Good luck to everyone doing GothNoWriMo this year!


Photo credit: mconnors from morguefile.com

0 comments: