Nov 14, 2013

Fast Drafting success!

I did it! As of 11.34pm tonight, I reached 73,047 words, And all in 14 days!! *happy dance*

It was tough. It was very tough at times.

But it was the only way I was going to get this first draft done, once and for all.

I've learned a lot - not just about the techniques to use to fast draft, but also about my story and the plot points and plot elements.

I'm going to write a post about this experience, but not tonight. Tonight I'm going to collapse into bed with a smile on my face.

And tomorrow that smile will still be there, but I'm going to rest, catch up with my housework and spend time with my family.

For all the NaNoers still working on their novels, I wish you all the very, very best. Take good care of yourselves.


Goodnight. *Yawn*
Image courtesy of Jusben at Morguefile.com

And goodnight! *Zzzzzzzzzzzz.........*


0 comments: